Caledonia Commercial and Residential Pest Control
Let Ehler’s Pest ManagementTake Your Building Back from Pests
DIY pest treatments can seem like a quick and easy solution to your problems, but these methods are often only short term solutions. Unless the problem is thoroughly addressed by the exterminators from Ehler’s Pest Management your infestation could flare up again.
Pest infestations often begin as a mere nuisance but if not treated professionally they can often result in a health hazard or even structural damage to your building. The pest control experts at Ehler’s use pet and child friendly chemicals to thoroughly eradicate even the most resilient pest invasions and set up preventative measures to keep them out for good.
We have years of experience in dealing with a wide range of creatures including:
Let Ehler’s Pest Management Take Care of Your Bed Bugs Once and For All
Bed bugs are among the most resilient, hazardous and unpleasant infestations that you can get. Even a few bedbugs can turn your life into a nightmare in a short period of time. There are no effective DIY bedbug treatments on the market today. Your best bet is to contact the bedbug experts at Ehler’s Pest Management.
Signs You May Have a Bed Bug Infestation
- Bites on your skin - bed bugs tend to leave red welts on your skin when they bite you
- Case skins - as bed bugs grow, they shed their skin and leave casings lying around
- Droppings - bed bugs often defecate in the bed, leaving black and brown stains
- Seeing the bugs - adult bed bugs are small, round, and brown, about the shape and size of an apple seed
Ehler's 4-Step Approach
Ehler's Pest Management utilizes an environmentally friendly, four step approach to every job to ensure that your infestation is contained, eliminated and prevented from coming back:
- Assessing the extent of the infestation, and whether it even is an infestation
- Identifying and monitoring the pests to ensure any compounds or pesticides used will be effective
- Implementing any preventive measures which may contain the pests or lead them to leave your property
- When necessary, eliminating the pests through use of eco-friendly chemicals
Our approach will eliminate the infestation in your home or business, while keeping your pets and children safe.