Milwaukee Pest Management Employment Opportunities
Milwaukee Pest Control Company Offering Great Career Opportunities with a Booming Family Owned Business
Ehlers Pest Management in Milwaukee is seeking friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join our team. As a booming family owned pest control company in Milwaukee and surrounding areas we invite you to come grow with us! Please see below for current career opportunities with Ehlers Pest Management.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN -- PART-TIME TO FULL-TIME
Come grow with us! Ehlers Pest Management is currently looking for experienced pest control service professionals. If you're hard-working, good with people, and enjoy route work, we have an ideal opportunity for you. We offer competitive compensation, bonus, training and the opportunity for professional development.
- Run a residential / commercial service route independently with minimal supervision
- Apply pesticides to structures according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions
- Must consistently provide, friendly / high-quality service to customers
- Operate a company vehicle according to company policies
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Read and write reports
- Call customers to confirm scheduled services
- Clean and maintain tools of the trade
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years of pest control service experience preferred, but will train the right individual motivated to learn the trade
- Valid 7.1 Certification (Structural Pest Control)
- Valid driver’s license; driving record that meets or exceeds company minimum requirements
- Availability to work extended hours and weekends as needed
- Must live within the local service area
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the job (some heavy lifting required)
- High School diploma required
Print out job application here and send to: Ehlers Pest Management, LLC. 3455 51st St., Franksville, WI 53126. You may also email your job application as an attachment to email@example.com with subject line: "JOB APPLICATION".
Position Description: Part-time to Full-time
Ideal candidate will possess a high degree of professionalism and the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to quickly learn and retain knowledge of functions in databases or other software relevant to the position. Candidate will assist with all general office administration functions and projects, including: payroll, accounts payable/ receivables, invoicing, collection, calling customers, setting/verifying appointments, providing assistance to employees, route organization, and maintaining files.
- Highly proficient in operating a personal computer, in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to “self-start” and work independently
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Proficient typing skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years of office administration, or experience supporting an executive
Please provide your qualifications and salary requirements to be considered for this unique opportunity.