Pest Management Job Opportunities
Booming Family Owned Pest Control Company Offering Great Career Opportunities
Ehlers Pest Management is seeking friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join our team. As a family-owned pest control company, we invite you to grow with us! Please see below for current career opportunities with Ehlers Pest Management.
Send job application to Ehlers Pest Management, LLC. 3455 51st St., Franksville, WI 53126 or Email an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: "JOB APPLICATION."
Ehlers Pest Management is currently looking for experienced pest control service professionals. If you're hard-working, good with people, and enjoy route work, we have an ideal opportunity for you. Competitive compensation, bonuses, training and the opportunity for professional development.
- Run a residential/commercial service route independently with minimal supervision
- Apply pesticides to structures according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions
- Must consistently provide, friendly & high-quality service to customers
- Operate a company vehicle according to company policies
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Read and write reports
- Call customers to confirm scheduled services
- Clean and maintain tools of the trade
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years of pest control service experience preferred, but will train the right motivated individual
- Valid 7.1 Certification (Structural Pest Control)
- Valid driver’s license; driving record that meets or exceeds company minimum requirements
- Availability to work extended hours and weekends as needed
- Must live within the local service area
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the job (some heavy lifting required)
- High School diploma