Pest Control for Schools, Universities, and Colleges
Educational Facilities in Milwaukee, Racine & Kenosha Trust Ehlers Pest Management
In the event your southeast Wisconsin school, college, or university is overrun with bugs or rodents, eradicating them can be problematic. Improperly-managed pest control with dangerous pesticides can lead to health risks for children and young adults. However, a healthier school environment without a pest problem can lead to a more productive day and even a higher-quality education.
For the best pest control for schools from a local company - contact Ehlers. We’ll go the extra mile to solve your pest problems once and for all.
How Do You Keep Pests From Coming Into Your School?
There are a few preventive measures you can take to keep school pests out.
- Keep your school clean
- Seal entry points
- Store food properly
- Dispose of garbage properly
- Hire a local, experienced pest control company in Ehlers
Integrated Pest Management for Schools in Milwaukee, Racine, & Kenosha
Children face increased health risks when exposed to pests and overuse of pesticides, which is why pest problems at schools can be such a big problem. IPM offers an ongoing approach to expert pest management, which involves these 4 steps:
- Assess the extent of the infestation, and whether it even is an infestation
- Identify and monitor the pests to ensure any compounds or pesticides used will be effective
- Implement any preventive measures which may contain the pests or lead them to leave your property
- When necessary, eliminate the pests with our eco-friendly pest control solutions
Other Commonly Treated Pest Problems
Experiencing unwanted Pests? Ehlers has you covered. Select the pest(s) you're dealing with below and request a solution.
What is the Most Common Pest in Schools?
The most common pest in schools is cockroaches or ants, but can ultimately depend on the climate as well as the cleanliness and maintenance of the school’s facilities. Cockroaches thrive in warm, moist environments and are often attracted to areas with food and water including school kitchens, cafeterias, or bathrooms. Ants love sugary and greasy food, often entering through small cracks and crevices in schools.
Other Common School Pests We Treat:
- Rodents: Mice and rats can cause problems in schools, especially during colder months when they seek shelter indoors. Rodents carry diseases and cause damage to school property.
- Spiders: Spiders can be a source of anxiety for students and staff.
- Bedbugs: While less common in schools, bedbugs can easily spread and be difficult to detect and eradicate if found.
Why Choose Ehlers Pest Management for School Pest Control?
Unlike national pest control franchises, Ehlers has a local team of experienced professionals. We take the time to locate the source of your school or university’s pest problem and eliminate it in a quick and eco-friendly manner. Pest problems will only get worse if left untreated, and our team is here to help keep your school clean and pest-free.
If you are serious about actually solving a pest problem, call the BEST! Call Ehlers Pest Management. Our eco-friendly commercial pest control services for schools in Southeastern Wisconsin will do the work needed to solve your problem once and for all.
Effective Pest Control Packages for Schools - Now 10% Off!
Pest control and prevention that works requires a dedicated approach. With pest packages from Ehlers Pest Management, you’ll have the choice of effective ongoing solutions that provide the ultimate protection against the specific pests you’re dealing with. Now offering 10% off all new service plans!
Pest Package Highlights for Schools
- Same-Day Service (when available)
- Locally Owned-Operated
- Ehlers Guarantee
- Military & Service Plan Discounts