Targeted & Preventative Pest Control in Mequon, WI
Ehlers' More Direct Form of Critter Elimination
Don’t waste time emptying aerosol cans of store-bought bug poison into ant colonies, rodents or termite hoards to no effect. Contact the pest control experts at Ehlers Pest Management. We use environmentally conscious chemicals in a controlled manner to eliminate the root of your pest problem, and then install preventative measures to keep them out for good. We forego large scale poison spraying and prefer to focus on the source of your problem with pet-friendly products to keep you and your family safe and pest free.
Four Steps to a Pest-Free Home in Mequon, WI
A pest infestation in your home or business can start as an annoyance and quickly turn into a health hazard and result in property damage. Contact the green Mequon exterminators at Ehlers Pest management before you’re run out of your house by bugs and critters.
Ehlers Pest Management uses a four step approach to containing and controlling an infestation:
- Assessing the extent of the infestation, and whether it even is an infestation
- Identifying and monitoring the pests to ensure any compounds or pesticides used will be effective
- Implementing any preventive measures which may contain the pests or lead them to leave your property
- When necessary, eliminating the pests with environmentally-friendly chemicals
Elimination of Bed Bugs in your Mequon Home or Business
Bed bugs are one of the least fun pest infestations that people have to deal with. The issue with this infestation is that a small problem of just a few bed bugs can turn into a big issue very quickly. DIY extermination methods have been proven to be ineffective when trying to rid property of bed bugs because they're so resilient. The bed bug exterminator experts at Ehlers are the best option for you when you are struggling with what to do next. You don't want to have to pay more for a large problem when you can stop it before it gets too out of hand.
Signs You're Dealing with Bed Bugs
- You have red welts on your skin caused by bites
- You're finding old skin casings on your furniture left behind by growing critters
- You're finding droppings or stains on your sheets or furniture
- You have an unpleasant or musty odor around your house
Other Pest Problems Ehlers Exterminates
Affordable Services Ehlers Offers for Mequon Properties
Dealing with pests on your own can be a hassle, but not when you hire experienced exterminators to handle your infestation problems. Ehlers will get rid of your pests at a low-cost and our treatments are safe for your pets and children too. Sometimes you may see signs of an infestation but aren't an expert on what kind of pest you might have in your home. Ehlers will do a home & yard inspection to identify and monitor the pests for quick and easy elimination. Some of the most common infestations can even be handled in a day with our one-time treatment options.