Caledonia Commercial & Residential Pest Control
Take Your Caledonia Building Back from Pests with Ehlers Pest Management
DIY pest treatments can seem like a quick and easy solution to your problems, but these methods are often only short term solutions. Unless the problem is thoroughly addressed by the exterminators from Ehlers Pest Management your infestation could flare up again.
Pest infestations often begin as a mere nuisance but if not treated professionally they can often result in a health hazard or even structural damage to your building. The pest control experts at Ehlers use pet and child friendly chemicals to thoroughly eradicate even the most resilient pest invasions and set up preventative measures to keep them out for good.
Ehlers 4-Step Approach for Residents and Businesses in Caledonia, WI
Ehlers Pest Management utilizes an environmentally friendly, four step approach to every job to ensure that your infestation is contained, eliminated and prevented from coming back:
- Assessing the extent of the infestation, and whether it even is an infestation
- Identifying and monitoring the pests to ensure any compounds or pesticides used will be effective
- Implementing any preventive measures which may contain the pests or lead them to leave your property
- When necessary, eliminating the pests through use of eco-friendly chemicals
Our approach will eliminate the infestation in your home or business, while keeping your pets and children safe.
Let Ehlers Pest Management Take Care of Your Bed Bugs Once and For All
Trying to take care of bed bugs on your own has proven to be ineffective and can even amplify the issue if dealt with incorrectly. Bed bugs tend to be one of the worst infestations that you can have in your home because they are hazardous to your property and just all around unpleasant little pests. Even a few bedbugs can turn into a big problem. Trying DIY extermination tactics could only make the problem much worse, so call Ehlers Pest Management to get you bed bug problem taken care of affordably and quickly.
Signs of a Bed Bug Infestation
- Bed bugs tend to leave red welts on your skin when they bite you
- As bed bugs grow, they shed their skin and leave casings lying around
- Bed bugs often defecate in the bed, leaving black and brown stains
- Adult bed bugs are small, round, and brown, about the shape and size of an apple seed
Common Caledonia Pest Problems
We have years of experience in dealing with a wide range of creatures including:
Ehlers Best Pest Management Services
Ehlers offers a variety of pest control services to make your life a lot easier when dealing with difficult infestations. Sometimes it's difficult to know exactly what kind of pest infestation is causing choas in your home or on your property. Ehlers can do a home & yard inspection to figure that all out for you. Once we know what's going on, we'll monitor the pests and take preventative measures to eliminate the problem. Some of the easiest infestations can also be handled in one day with our one time treatments. With just one visit to your residence or business, we can exterminate most pest problems such as flies, lady bugs, and cockroaches.